Running OpenCL on Altera FPGAs
Course DescriptionThis course will cover the Altera tools available to compile OpenCL C code into FPGA hardware. We will discuss the requirements of compiling OpenCL code, types of hardware generated with the tools, and the mechanisms to run OpenCL kernels on the FPGA while communicating with the host program running on a CPU. Lastly we’ll discuss various Altera SDK for OpenCL productivity and performance optimization features.
At Course CompletionYou will be able to:
- Know the tools available in Altera SDK for OpenCL
- Compile OpenCL programs onto Altera FPGA hardware
- Run the OpenCL kernels on the FPGA
- Apply the various features of the Altera SDK including emulation, prototyping, profiling and others.
PrerequisitesWe recommend completing the following courses:
- Basic understanding of the C programming language
- Understanding of the OpenCL standards or “Writing OpenCL programs for Altera FPGAs” OLT
Applicable Training CurriculumThis course is part of the following Altera training curriculum:
|Result Showing 1|
|On-line||Any Time||Free||Register Now|